~ Also offering Sequin Fabric backdrops, Posing Fabrics and Maternity Gowns
- U.S. CUSTOMERS (not including Alaska or Hawaii): All items (backdrops, floordrops, baseboards & maternity gowns) are available for order via this website.
- CANADA CUSTOMERS: All items (backdrops, floordrops & maternity gowns) on this site are available for order via this website.
- ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, as well as Alaska, Hawaii & APO/FPO: Ordering instructions are found HERE.
We offer the highest quality backdrops/floordrops on the market in a wide range of variety of materials for you to choose from. The material that you choose will depend on your individual needs. Keep in mind that our custom printed backdrops and floordrops are not returnable or exchangeable so we strongly suggest that you review the information and images for each material in detail before making your selection.
Please note that each material, highlighted below, has it's own unique characteristics. Each material will produce a different result based on the material that it is printed on. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering 2 of the same design on 2 different materials that you would like to use together. Two prints on two different materials will not have the same final look.
Fleece Fabric Material (available single sided or double sided from 30"x40" to 60"x80"):
The material is a thick polyester fleece which is wrinkle free and can be printed single sided or double sided (saving you even more space in your studio!). The fleece backdrops can be hung up easily anywhere using clamps or simply tack it to your wall. They are perfect for in-studio or on-location because of their extreme portability! The material is low maintenance and durable. Simply toss them to the side without worry of creasing during shoots, allowing you to move from one set up to another quickly! Fold them in between uses to save you tons of space! It has a 100% Matte finish and is 100% NON GLARE in ANY lighting condition.
If you find slight wrinkles present in the fabric from the shipping process; simply toss them in the dryer on low heat and the wrinkles will disappear.
Please note: due to the printing process on a soft material the design printed on the fleece may shrink and measure slightly less then the dimensions ordered. In addition, due to the heat transfer process of applying the image to the fabric you will lose a small portion of the edges of the design.
If you find slight wrinkles present in the fabric from the shipping process; simply toss them in the dryer on low heat and the wrinkles will disappear.
Please note: due to the printing process on a soft material the design printed may shrink and measure slightly less then the dimensions ordered.
Polyester Fabric Material (available single sided with a 2" pole pocket included from 5FTx6FT to 10FTx20FT)
The material is an wrinkle free polyester with a 2" pole pocket included on the shorter side (except where noted in parenthesis in the size selection drop down). The polyester backdrops can be hung up easily from your backdrop stand with the pole pocket, using clamps, or tack it to your wall. They are perfect for in-studio or on-location because of their extreme portability! The material is low maintenance and durable. Simply toss them to the side without worry of creasing during shoots, allowing you to move from one set up to another quickly! Fold them in between uses to save you tons of space! It has a 100% Matte finish and is 100% NON GLARE in ANY lighting condition.
We recommend spot cleaning the material. If you find slight wrinkles present in the fabric from the shipping process; simply toss them in the dryer on low heat and the wrinkles will disappear.
Poly Paper Material (available 60"x5FT to 60"x9FT)
Poly Paper backdrops print beautifully on our state of the art printers. The name "Poly Paper" is deceiving because the material is not paper. It's actually a sturdy synthetic alternative that feels/looks like a heavy weight paper. The ECO-SOLVENT ink we use allows the printed image on our Poly Paper to be 100% NON GLARE in ANY lighting condition. It has a matte finish and is highly recommended for our dark-colored backdrop designs!
Poly Paper is tear resistant but still needs to be handled with the utmost care; keeping in mind that this is a "printed" surface that is not impermeable to being scratched, scuffed, or creased. To avoid creasing we suggest you store your poly paper backdrops rolled.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you plan to use the poly material as a floordrop, where wetness may occur (not recommended), we suggest you protect it with a UV spray to avoid damage to the printed surface.
Please review our YouTube video below which goes into detail about our poly paper.
Vinyl Material (available in heavy & light weight options) in 52", 61" and 8FT)
Vinyl coated canvas backdrops print beautifully on our state of the art printers. The vinyl coated canvas we use from our supplier(s) is a thick, heavy weight material that will withstand daily usage and last for years when handled with care. It has an ultra smooth, strong reinforced construction weaved between vinyl layers that is HIGH quality with HIGH durability. The finish is smooth and yields a superior print resolution and image quality. The material has a matte finish on both sides. Prints on this material are COMPLETELY WATER-PROOF AND SMEAR-PROOF due to the ECO-SOLVENT ink we use in our state of the art printers. Vinyl coated canvas is easily cleaned with a GENTLE application of warm soapy water (do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive implements to clean).
Because your drop or floor is a printed surface it needs to be handled with the utmost care; keeping in mind that this is a "printed" surface that is not impermeable to being scratched. We suggest you store them rolled.
Vinyl can reflect studio lighting more when ordered for darker designs (if you're unfamiliar with feathering your lighting). If you prefer a material that is 100% Non-Glare in any lighting condition please read about our Fleece, Sweatshirt Material, Polyester, Poly Paper and Floormat Material.
*PLEASE NOTE: Our 8 foot width vinyl backdrops print from another location on a different type of printer and will have a bit of different sheen to them than our 52" & 61" vinyl.
Please review our YouTube video below which goes into detail about our 52" and 61" vinyl coated canvas. Please note: the video does not show/detail our 8 foot vinyl coated canvas.
Floormat Material with Non-Slip Backing (available 3FTx3FT to 8FTx10FT)
The Floormat Material has a non-slip backing and is lightweight. It is typically used as a floordrop but can be hung from a backdrop stand with clamps if you would like to use it as a backdrop. The material is extremely durable and low maintenance. Roll them up in between uses for easy storage. Pair them with your favorite backdrop material and simply tuck your backdrop under the floormat material to create a seamless look.
Please note: Our You Tube video does not detail our Floormat with non-slip backing.
Premium Rubber-Backed Neoprene Floors (available 44"x66") - limited designs can be found here.
Premium rubber-backed neoprene floors are incredibly photo realistic with rounded corners. The color-fast designs are permanently dyed into the fabric surface with permanent inks. They material is anti-microbial and has stain-resistant microfibers. They have a heavy duty neoprene type backing made with 20% recycled content (similar to an extra thick mouse pad). The rubber backing adds skid resistance and memory so it lays flat every time. They are 100% NON GLARE in ANY lighting condition and are machine washable. Roll them up in between uses for easy storage. Pair them with your favorite backdrop material and simply tuck your backdrop under the floormat material to create a seamless look.
- Please review the design listings on our website carefully. Before you check-out you have the opportunity to re-review your order once again. Once an order has been printed it cannot be refunded. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- We often get asked what size is recommended. The average order is typically 5 foot x 7 foot but If you work with babies or toddlers, exclusively, a smaller size (anywhere from 3.5 foot to 5 foot length) could work for you! We suggest taking measurements of your available space to decide what will best work for your needs.
- All computer monitors are not calibrated equally. We have made every effort to display (as accurately as possible) the colors and brightness/darkness of our floors & drops on our website but we cannot guarantee exact color matching. Due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display will be accurate and your backdrop may look different then what you see on your screen. When looking at examples on our website of the backdrops/floordrops 'in use' by our customers please note that the look of those images will also vary based on the photographer's lighting conditions, white balance, and editing techniques. Please note that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to slight color variation as it should be expected with printed products.
- Large format printing is meant to be used at a distance and is not intended to be viewed up close. Your backdrops are designed to be in the depth of field (DOF) at the proper distance from your subject (approximately 6 foot is the norm). If you have questions regarding about how this process works please email us at email@example.com (prior to placing your order).
- Our design images are typically shown in a 7 foot x 52 inch size. The design will print as you see displayed unless you choose to order a wider, taller, or shorter size than the illustrated sample, which we elaborate on, in detail, below:
- If you order a wider size than the illustrated (52 inch x 7 foot) design above: our design team will stretch the design to fit the width you choose.
- If you order a taller size than the illustrated (52 inch x 7 foot) design above: our design team will, either, stretch the design to fit the taller size (as long as it does not distort the design) or they will crop it appropriately to fit the taller dimension you selected.
- If you order a shorter design than the illustrated (52 inch x 7 foot) design above: our design team will crop the design to fit the shorter size (usually from the top of the image) or, where we deem appropriate, the design can be shrunken to fit the smaller size you choose (for example: our grunge or solid color designs can easily be re-sized/shrunken). We strive to make the best decision on how to re-size the design to best fit the customer need.
- Figuring out the width or height of planks on a wood floordrop:
- If the boards run vertically/tall: count the total number of planks illustrated in the design, take the width of the material you will be ordering (ex: 48 inches, 52 inches, 60 inches, 61 inches, 8 foot, etc), divide the width of the material by the total amount of boards in the design. For example: 8 foot width material (96 inches), divided by 10 planks of vertically-orientated wood in the design, will have planks that are approximately 9.6 inches wide.
- If the boards run horizontally/wide: count the total number of planks illustrated in the design, take the height of the material you will be ordering (ex: 5 foot, 6 foot, 7 foot, 8 foot, 9 foot, 10 foot, etc), divide the height of the material by the total amount of boards in the design. For example: 7 foot height material (84 inches), divided by 8 planks of horizontally-orientated wood in the design, will have planks that are approximately 10.5 inches tall.
Do you charge SALES TAX?
- Please note: 5.5% sales tax will be added to VA, USA RESIDENTS.
- Vinyl & Poly Paper Backdrops (SMALLER THAN 8 foot wide in size): Turn around time is approximately 1-3 business days
(with the exception of during AND immediately following our big sales -- when that time frame is put ON HOLD until we are able to fulfill all of the order backlog from the high volume).
- Vinyl 8 foot wide and larger: Turn around time can be up to 2 weeks.
- Fleece, Polyester Fabric, Sweatshirt Material, and Non-Skid Floormats: Turn around is anywhere from 2-10 days (approximate). The range in timing is based on volume of orders.
- Premium Rubber-Backed Neoprene Floors: Turn around time can be up to 2 weeks.
- Sequin Backdrops, Beanbag Posing Fabric and Wraps: Turn around time can be up to 1 week.
- Custom Printed Clothing & Accessories and gift items (mugs, bags, etc): Turn around time is currently 10 business days.
- Baseboards: Turn around time is approximately 1-2 weeks.
- Maternity Gowns/Maternity Items (hand made to order): Turn around time is at least 3 weeks. If production time is at the full 3 weeks the items will ship the following business day (Tues-Sat).
- Digital downloads: Digital Downloads arrive in a link in your email immediately after purchase at the bottom of the paid receipt email (for US/Canada purchases from our website ).
- Shipping is based on weight and package size. We DO combine shipping for items that are shipped from the same location and we refund you after we calculate the combined shipment.
- US backdrop and baseboard orders ship with UPS (insured). Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO, & most international orders ship with USPS Priority Mail (insurance required). For some Canada orders we may ship UPS if the total price of shipping + brokerage fees + duty is less expensive for the customer. Our main goal is to save you money on shipping by using the least expensive method possible.
- If If there is a loss or breakage in shipment we will be happy to issue a replacement item once the claims process is completed (see RETURN/EXCHANGE/DAMAGE/LOSS POLICY at the bottom of this page).
- You must ensure the shipping address for all of your purchases with your PPF&B account through our website is correct. This address is used to create your shipping label. Please contact us, immediately, if your shipping address is incorrect. If your package is addressed correctly, based on the information you provided us, but is returned to us for non-delivery/non-order acceptance you will be responsible for the additional shipping charges to re-send the package(s). If your package is addressed correctly, based on the information you provided us, but needs an address adjustment with UPS you will be responsible for the additional shipping charges to re-send the package(s).
- Customs, import duties, or quarantine/fumigation fees (for certain props, etc depending upon country) may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its local customs destination. Such charges are the sole responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. We do not have details on this information so please contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country.
- We CANNOT guarantee the arrival of your shipment by a specific date. Unfortunately, once the package leaves our facilities we have absolutely no control over UPS or USPS delays that can hold up the arrival of your shipment. The delivery dates they provide on their tracking websites are "estimates" only. We suggest that you do not schedule your photo shoots based on the arrival of these items until you have physically received your products.
- The UPS "Service Guarantee" does not apply to: UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® Packages for Residential deliveries, Packages subject to a Large Package Surcharge or Additional Handling Fee, Shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS’s control including, but not limited to: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept Delivery of the Shipment, acts of God, natural disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities, authority of law, insufficient information provided by a customer, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, civil unrest, disruptions in national or local air or ground transportation networks (including, but not limited to, UPS’s transportation network), disruption or failure of communication and information systems, and adverse weather conditions, International Shipments for which the Shipper has selected the Receiver or Third Party as the payer of any applicable duties and taxes and Delivery is delayed until payment arrangements are made. UPS Ground Shipments or UPS® Standard Shipments that are picked up or scheduled to be delivered during the fourteen calendar days before December 25. If these terms apply to your package, and it is delayed, please note that UPS will not provide you a refund for the shipment. It is at the customer's own risk.
Where do the items ship How long do the packages take to arrive?
- Vinyl (smaller than 8FTx8FT in size) & Poly drops ship from NJ via USPS.
- Vinyl drops (sized 8FTx8FT and larger) ship from KS via USPS.
- Fleece, Polyester Fabric, Sweatshirt Material, and Non-Skid Floormats ship from CO via USPS.
- Baseboards, Sequin Backdrops, Beanbag Fabrics & Wraps ship from CA via USPS.
- Premium Neoprene Floors ship from GA via USPS.
- Vinyl (smaller than 8FTx8FT in size) & Poly drops ship from NJ via UPS. (Business days in transit for UPS shown below)
- Vinyl drops sized 8FTx8FT and larger ship from KS via UPS. (Business days in transit for UPS shown below)
- Fleece, Polyester Fabric, Sweatshirt Material, and Non-Skid Floormats ship from CO via UPS.
- Sequin Backdrops, Beanbag Fabrics & Wraps ship from CA via USPS (not pictured below)
- Baseboards ship from CA via UPS (not pictured below)
- Premium Neoprene Floors ship from GA via UPS (not pictured below)
Packaging/Once You Receive Your Printed Backdrop/Floordrop Order:
- Your vinyl or poly paper floor or backdrop will arrive rolled inside of a heavy duty cardboard shipping tube that is great for storing the drops when not in use. If you experience any tightness in sliding your backdrops out of the tube, simply grab the corner of the inner-most backdrop and twist in the opposite direction of how they are rolled. Backdrops will loosen and slide out. All other backdrops will be received in a box or bag.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that all staples are out of the shipping tube before attempting to remove backdrops from the shipping tube. If you do not remove the staples you can scratch/damage the material and you will be responsible.
- The 61" vinyl, 52" vinyl & 60" poly paper backdrop/floordrops will arrive with a thick white border around the design to help protect the design in shipment (at no additional cost to you). You can use this area as a place to clamp your drops or if you prefer, you can simply remove the excess material with household scissors. Please note: based on how the printer feeds the large rolls of the material through the printer the white border will not always be perfectly symmetrical on all sides. This does not affect the the printed design in any way and has no bearing on the quality of the print. It is merely there to protect the design. **The 8 foot wide may or may not arrive with a white border.
- The Fleece, Sweatshirt Material and Polyester fabric backdrops may shrink when the design is printed due to the printing process. The backdrop may measure slightly less than the dimentions listed on our website.
- If your Vinyl backdrop drop shifts in the tube during shipment and the edges become wrinkled or creased just apply heat and the vinyl will smooth out or wrap the backdrop around the cardboard tube it was shipped in and secure the edges with a clip or rubber band. Leave it in a warm place and any wrinkles will come out. You can also cut the protective border off of the backdrop with household scissors if you prefer.
- Non-Skid Floormats arrive in a heavy weight bag.
- Premium Rubber Backed Floors arrive rolled in a cardboard box.
- Once you receive your shipment we ask that you check your order within 48 hours of receipt of delivery.
- Our drops work with Studio lighting or Natural lighting. Tips & Tricks for lighting can be found on our website HERE. We suggest you review this information if you new to using backdrops/floordrops.
- The floors should be used on a completely flat & clean surface. They will not work with carpet unless something is used underneath like a sheet of wood, plexi, etc.
- ALWAYS use caution when placing any objects that are not soft on the surface of the Vinyl, Poly or Floormats to ensure you don't scratch the design! Keep in mind that this is a "printed" surface and is not impermeable to being scratched by dragged items/props across the floor/drop. We suggest you use protective pads on your props so that sharp edges are not rubbing against the drops. Always lift and move your props versus dragging them across the surface of the prop. *We are not responsible if you scratch your floor/drop.*
- Vinyl, Poly or Floormats can be stored ROLLED or laid/hung flat to avoid creasing. Do not fold the floors/drops or they can crease.
- Cake smashes on drops or floors are at your own risk. Vinyl coated canvas cleans up with a GENTLE application of warm soapy water but we suggest that you test darker-colored icing to ensure it will not stain the material.
What is your RETURN/EXCHANGE/DAMAGE/LOSS POLICY?
- Once an order has been printed it cannot be refunded. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Because of the custom nature of our product we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on products.
- We do our best to inspect each drop/floor order that is printed and each prop order that is shipped (before it leaves our shop) to ensure there are no defects.
- If an item that you receive is defective, damaged in transit, or an incorrect design was sent to you in error - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of product with the details of the defect along with photos. If you do not contact us within this time frame we reserve the right to deny an exchange of the defective/damaged/incorrect item. Please DO NOT use the defective products unless we instruct you to. We are always more than happy to correct any mistakes and send a pre-paid label to have the incorrect items returned to us.
- If there is a defect in the item, that was NOT caused by the mis-use of the item, we will issue you an exchange for the same item and same material you originally ordered.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by not removing all staples from your backdrop shipping tube. You are responsible for ensuring they are removed before pulling the drops out of the tube.
- If your shipment does not arrive by the date estimated by the carrier please check the tracking number we've provided you to review the status of the package. If the package appears to be lost after the shipment has gone past the "estimated" arrival date by a few days please contact us and we would be happy to research the issue the best we can, and if necessary put a claim in with the shipping carrier if the package was of insurable value. We only have a small window of time to place claims with UPS or USPS. If you fail to notify us within 48 hours in the case of damage or within a week after "estimated arrival" (should have taken place) for lost packages your goods may not be able to be replaced.
- Because of the custom/handmade nature of the product we do not accept returns or exchanges on Props, Fabrics, Maternity Wear, Custom Printed Clothing, & Gift Items (mugs, bags, etc)
- We do our best to inspect each order that is shipped to ensure there are no defects.
- If an item that you receive is defective, damaged in transit, or an incorrect it was sent to you in error - please email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product with the details of the defect along with photos. If you do not contact us within this time frame we reserve the right to deny an exchange of the defective/damaged/incorrect item. Please DO NOT use the defective products unless we instruct you to.
- If there is a defect in the item, that was NOT caused by the mis-use of the item, we will issue you an exchange for the same item or refund you.
- If your shipment does not arrive within a reasonable amount of time (based on the time estimated by the carrier) please check the tracking number we've provided you to review the status of the package. If the package appears to be lost after the shipment has gone well beyond the "estimated" arrival date we would be happy to put a claim in with the shipping carrier if the package was of insurable value and we will work with you on a replacement.
Do you offer a New Customer/1st Time Buyer Discount?
- Yes, we do! If you have never ordered from our company (via email order OR through this website) you are eligible to receive the discount. If you have ordered from our company before this discount does not apply and you will receive an invoice for the difference before your order will be processed.
-To apply your discount:
Create a new account HERE. Once you have signed up as a brand new customer with our company, have created your first order, and are ready to check out: you can enter the one time use discount code "iamnew" for 10% off your 1st backdrop or floor drop order.
-This coupon code is ONLY valid for our regular priced Vinyl, Poly Paper, Fleece, Polyester, Sweatshirt Material, or Floormat with Non-Skid Backing . The coupon does not include: custom drops, mini drops, combo deals, PREMIUM rubber-backed floors, baseboards, anything in our fabric section, maternity wear/accessories, props, or the items in "Just for Photographers."
*Please note: This discount is not applicable after your purchase is submitted. It is only valid at the time of your first purchased.
- YOU MAY NOT, IN ANY WAY, DISTRIBUTE, COPY, PUBLISH OR USE THE IMAGES OR ANY PART OF THE IMAGES IN ANY WAY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
- YOU MAY NOT ALTER, MANIPULATE ANY PART OF OUR DESIGNS OR SAMPLE IMAGES WITHOUT CONSENT FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
- YOU MAY NOT COPY OR USE THE VERBIAGE DESCRIBING OUR BUSINESS LISTED ABOVE FOR ANY REASON.
- YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
© Copyright for all designs remains with Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops, LLC.