Please review these guidelines or you will lose the opportunity to be part of the tester program:
IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, OUTLINED BELOW, YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE FULL PRICE OF THE DROP(S).
1) Please provide *PROFESSIONAL* quality images. This means:
- Please provide properly lit images. No on-camera flash photography. Please have appropriate studio lighting (soft boxes, umbrellas, or a proper grasp on how to use natural lighting).
- Proper white balance.
- Sharp images, in focus, only.
3) Please talk to your models prior to the shoot and come up with a plan of what the subject will wear to match the theme (ie. please don't just use anyone in random street clothes and have them stand-in "just to get us images on time"). We won't be able to use those images for advertising and you will need to reshoot.
- Please photograph the design horizontal if it is oriented horizontal.
- Please photograph the design vertical if it is oriented vertical.
- If the design is a texture or solid/semi-solid design you can photograph it whichever orientation you prefer.
If you do not have one of our backdrops please photograph the floordrop in another manner such as: with a plain non-descript backdrop, with a solid color backdrop, with something such as sequins, or a plain pattern, photograph the floor planks as a backdrop, or from above showing as much of the floordrop as possible.
12) Please check the email address you ordered with. This is where your:
2- where we send any reminders about images due.
Please credit Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops, LLC Exclusive Customer Group when posting on social media. If you are posting in another photography group please feel free to refer others to our group.